Pregnancy Week by Week

Nikky5000

Nothing yet but puppies aren't as active as they usually are and seem really low. Maybe she'll finally have them tonight our vet said if she doesn't have them by tonight bring her in tomorrow for a check up just to insure everything is okay.

Nikky5000

We hope she'll finally have them tonight the puppies are very calm today so this can be the calm before the storm. If not she'll be off to the vet first thing in the morning for a check up and another x-ray

Nikky5000

It's driving me crazy. I have been ready for these puppies for 3 weeks now. But hasn't been able to get comfortable all day. I really am hoping she'll have the puppies tonight I don't want to take her to the vet and expose her to germs and bacteria.

Nikky5000

I think Starr's water just broke she went to go pee next thing I know she came back to me her whole bottom was went and there was some kinda of discharge on her bottom now she's running around in circles acting crazy

zaniitee9

I'm following your posts all the time and now I start to feel lika sitiing on needles :D I don't want to imagine how hard it is for you :D
Hope Star is doing well and I'm sending my best wishes for you both!

GJBain

I think Starr's water just broke she went to go pee next thing I know she came back to me her whole bottom was went and there was some kinda of discharge on her bottom now she's running around in circles acting crazy
And the verdict is.....????:confused:

JPsMOM

Stop living life in the real world and get back to virtual land so we can know what's going on!! Where are your priorities!? ;-) lol Just kidding I hope all is well!

Sent via tapatalk

Nikky5000

Well her water didn't break it was just discharge on her. So we went to the vet today he did another x-ray all the puppies were super developed he said she'll probably have them tonight but if she doesn't have them within 2 days we need to schedule a c-section for her. She also weighs a little over 15 pounds so she's huge and she barely even eats

Nikky5000

We are discussing planning a c-section for tomorrow if she doesn't have them tonight. On the x-ray it showed a puppy turning and blocking the canal but puppies move and reposition their selves a lot before labor. But at this point we are leaning towards just doing the c-section and getting it over with.:(

Nikky5000

Well today is the day I trust this vet 100% and he really cares about the animals so I will be taking Starr in and doing a c-section will post pictures of puppies soon :D

Nikky5000

She is at the vet. He thought it would be best to do a c-section. Right at this moment they are doing the blood work on her. And at 12:30 he will start the c-section and she will be able to come home at 3 or 4. They said they will call me as soon as the puppies are out and let me know the sexes of the puppies and colors

Nikky5000

Ya we were worried about the c-section but it doesn't seem that bad we are so excited to see these puppies I am anxiously waiting for my phone to ring and have the vets let me know everything is fine and you have 6 puppies 4 girls and 2 boys :D