Pregnancy Week by Week

Nikky5000

We clip her nails constantly but it is so stressful on her we don't do it while she's pregnant we will trim it just a little then after she has the puppies we clip them

Hope Hounds

Beautiful puppies!!!!! I wonder where the piebald came from. I'm shocked she only had 5. She was HUGE! Hey I guess its a good thing that lady didn't want to get a girl puppy anymore since there was only 1 girl. Somebody will be super happy with that cute brindle princess. :) Awww puppies I'm so excited for mine.

Nikky5000

We were really shocked about the piebald actually the brindle would have been hers if she wouldn't had canceled because right when she canceled I started interviewing people for the girl spot and found that nice family and they named her sophie. :)

Nikky5000

Starr loves her puppies she starting to come around and the effects of the medicine are wearing off. Puppies are nursing Starr is cleaning them and doing her mom duties. She was even cuddling with her twin.

COCO

Congratulations! They look lovely, a great mix of colours! what colour was dad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikky5000

Thank you everyone. We love this litter so far. Piebalds are allowed where I live. Dad was black and tan. Everyone was so shocked that we ended up with so many different colors. But I love Sophie (Starr's twin) She looks so much like Starr even has the tiny little white dot on her chest just like Starr.

Last edited:

Nikky5000

Starr is doing great nursing them and cleaning them. We had a few problems trying to get her to leave the puppies at night and go eat and drink. But we fixed it we moved the dishes closer to her bed and the puppies now she can eat and drink while watching her puppies at the same time.

Nikky5000

Starr is the perfect mom. Vet was worried she didn't have enough milk after surgey. They told me I was going to have to bottled feed. But Starr is nursing them and doing everything herself I don't have to do anything