New profile posts

I love the looks of your doxie. I hope my Mickey looks like that when he grows up!
I think he is handsome too. Alot of my family and friends think he is ugly, and he looks old, he is only 2.
Hi Heather! I just viewed your pictures of Otis. He is such a handsome little Doxie!! Thanks for sharing. :)
Thank you so much! I think he is the cutest puppy I've ever seen....but I might be partial :). I'm so in love I can hardly leave him long enough to go to work.
I just viewed your photo album. Mickey is quite a handsome fellow with a gorgeous coat!
Hi everybody, my first doxie a long haired mini a real sweetheart But stuburn! she is 2 1/2 years old and loves everyone her name is gerty and a member of my family
i was looking at your picture, have been trying for ages to get a harness that fits my daxie, i notice your dog had one on, where did you get it from, cant get one to fit mine anywhere.. x
hi i have 3 doxies. my oldest is 10 still going strong on most days. my middle one had to have back surgery for a rupertured disk but is doing ok now. and my youngest peanut is just so smart you could swear he knows exactly what you're saying. love the breed, they make me smile so much
Back