We are expecting puppies in April 19-24

GJBain

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. 7 is a nice gang! Here is a picture of the litter my 5 month old girl Brandy came from. She is one of 11, 9 girls and two boy.

Last edited:

Inkeri

Aww, they're so cute. :) Congrats to you and the whole family! I see merle babies also, they're corgeous!

Gjbain - 11 puppies! Wow! That's a huge litter! :D Did all the puppies do ok?

Hunter's Parade

Yes she can nurse them.No problems with that.However I had to bottle feed them for 2 days,because because of C section she didn't have milk.But I had to stop because she told me to go away or I will loose my nose :D Today I see she has enough milk.

Nell

Glad to hear Mum and babies are doing well, don't forget to keep us updated with photos lol!

Hunter's Parade

New pics are here!Weighted them all.All of them is at least 500 grams,They where 220grams-280 grams week before
Male Nr. 1

Male Nr. 2

Female Nr. 1

Female Nr. 2.

Female Nr. 3

Female Nr. 4

Female Nr. 5

Hunter's Parade

Hello there!We are 2 weeks old now!Pups are fine,mama is fine and here comes new pictures!
Boys
Nr. 1

Nr. 2

Girls
Nr. 1

Nr. 2

Nr. 3

Nr. 4

Nr. 5

Hunter's Parade

I'm thinking about co-ownership for first female,she has very beautiful coloring.I would love to keep her,but it really isn't the best time for 4th dachshund :D Well,my boyfriend thinks so,I hope that no one will want her and we will be forced to keep her,unfortunately I don't think that will happen :(