We are expecting puppies in April 19-24

Hunter's Parade

Hi everyone!So this will be my first litter.Breeding was done in 20th February.So now it is almost 8th week of her pregnancy.
More about the parents
Dam: Fera Fellini
Pedigree:LKF(FCI)
Show results:JCAC,CQ,CAC
Working trials:raccoon lll
Eyes:clear

Sir:Little Lionheart Mocart
Pedigree:LKF(FCI)
Show results:2xCAC,CQ,BOB,RCACIB,BIG
Eyes:clear

Our puppies will be born in Latvia

Hunter's Parade

Some more photos of the parents

And she has a wonderfull character!

Fera is on the left,on the right her sister Fanta(also my dog)

Nell

Aww both mum and dad are fabulous and its so nice to see some standards. I don't seem to see many here in the UK, its mostly mini's.

You must be so excited, really hope everything goes well for you and don't forget we need to see plenty of photos!!!!!

JPsMOM

Goodness look at that belly! :) They are both gorgeous, good luck to you both! :)

Sent via tapatalk

Nikky5000

How exciting :). I am looking forward to seeing your litter and how they turn out. I am expecting a litter of miniatures. It'll be fun comparing sizes and seeing if there is any difference between standard and miniatures besides size that is :D

GJBain

Beautiful dogs. How do you get such nice shiny coats? You can really see it on the Black and Tan. What are you feeding and/or giving them for the nice coat? I have a 5 month old mahogany standard smooth and I want her to have a nice smooth coat if I can.

Hunter's Parade

Thank you for your kind words!

GJBrain,I feed them 50:50 Nutra Nuggets Lamb&Rice formula and raw meat,cottage cheese,eggs and some veggies and fruits.I don't use anything on their coats,I wash them rarely,maybe twice a year.

Hunter's Parade

Our whelping place is ready!

Nice,soft,warm and big enough for her to stretch.She was so happy when I showed her this.Wagging her little tale.Now she goes to sleep there on her own.

Inkeri

Gorgeous parents! :) I have standard longhaired boys. The other one is black dapple and the other one is black&tan.

Can't wait to see your puppies! <3

Hunter's Parade

She just went for a C section.One puppy is stuck already 5 hours,so there really was no other choice :(
Instead of happiness I was waiting for,I got only sadness.I feel so bad about her.

Nell

I am so sorry, I hope she is OK, thoughts are with you. Please let us know how she is when you can.

Nikky5000

I am so sorry :( Same thing happened to me except I wasn't as patient as you after 10 minutes of her straining I went straight to E vet and got x-rays that came back showing a puppy turned so we had to do a E c-section worst night ever I couldn't sleep at all. Ask your vet to do stitches on the inside it's way better than staples you don't have to worry as much about puppies getting caught or mom taking them out herself. Some vets will do the stitches automatically but some you have to request stitches. Hope this helps :eek: Hope mom and pups are doing great :D

Nell

So pleased to hear Mum and babies are all doing OK. You will both have your hands full with seven, lovely babies, keep the pictures coming.....