post a pic of your Doxie

Just a thank you for sharing

Just want to say thank you all for sharing your joyfulness with us all, it makes my day to come on this site and see all the beautiful pups. Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Years!

honeysdad

Honey

This is Honey, 8 weeks old. She's 4 months now and starting to look more like her breed.
2nd pic is Honey approaching 6 months old. Looking good!

She is now 10 months old. Getting a really good coat. She weighs about 4 Kilos so she isn't going to be very big. Off to the vets this month to be speyed. Hope this will help her avoid the mammary growths that can occur in later life. The new pic is of Honey sunbathing a few weeks ago.

Attachments

Last edited:

GJBain

My girl Samantha who we lost on 6/3/13 at 17 years and 3 weeks old....

She was about 13 years old here:

When we first got her:

Last edited:

melnal

Doxie Owner
OMG - these dogs are just SO STINKING CUTE! I have to say that I NEVER thought I'd get a doxie. Then we volunteered to foster animals for MARS... the first dog was a dachshund, and we ended up adopting her. They have such a feisty, unique temperament!

Now I can't imagine our life without this sweet little dog! She is 5-years old, and has just had a back issue (hence my post about the angle of the ramps), and we are now committed to carrying her around for another 25 days in the hopes of avoiding back surgery.

I love that we found this great community of doxie lovers, and have such a terrific expert support group available! Thanks to all of you!