post a pic of your Doxie

MatthewLP

Khloe and Kai

Please Welcome my 2 Doxies. Female is Khloe is Black and Tan Dapple and was adopted back in Dec 30th 2011. Poeple doesn't want her becuase they bought her at Petland payed 1,100 and the apartment complex found out and they put her on Criagslist for 300.00

Kai <sigh> I still get choaked up. Was also found on Craigslist on New Years Eve 2012 with a Post that said the following "Free Full Blood Male Dachshund. 3 months old. Don't have time for and 2 hyper. Tied to font porch for anyone who wants him. First come first gets the dog and gave address. Mind you it was 29 degrees and snowing that evening. I was lucky one who find him. and I have been thilled to death sence. Here are the pictures I have of them..... Enjoy

Kai, Khloe, Levi (3).jpg Kia Von 5.jpg Khloe Von 1.jpgKhloe.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad you rescued those two beautiful dachshunds.

The sign in the window says: "secured by ADT"

Does that stand for "Attack Dachshund Trainee?"

vizzla

Alf

I wanted to win this pic in a competition where you got your pic as a canvas... Didnt win this time but I love this pic of Alf :)

Attachments

Theo looks like he's a handful!

Beautiful dogs having fun in the snow, and beautiful pictures.

Your pictures are making me cold. I think I'll go outside now, where its 75 F

Thanks for posting.

Adogsworld

Oskar

This is my baby Oskar. He is a 6 month old miniature.

Also, I thought tweenies were the smallest, is that wrong?

Last edited:

mariethebee

Super Cutie :)
Dachshunds can be standard or miniature size. Standards range from 16-32 pounds and Miniature are 11 lbs and under at 12 months. This is what the American Kennel Club says. Tweenie is a term breeders use for the minis that come out in between a miniature and a standard.

Penny

I am enjoying the puppy photos!
Oskar is a doll baby. Love the natural lighting for the photo.