Our Beach Trip

nola

Last week I took Nola to the beach, and she had such a blast! She was off leash, and recalled perfectly:p
And on a random note, I'm shocked at how easy it is to keep weight off her. Before I got her I read all the horror stories about fat Doxies and how hard it is to keep them lean, but she's no problem. She's 8lbs, 9oz and 2 years old (on the 8th)

Attachments

• DSC_0545_2.jpg
    DSC_0545_2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_0089.jpg
    DSC_0089.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC_0987.jpg
    DSC_0987.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0359.jpg
    DSC_0359.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 82
She is really beautiful...the picture of her on the beach (the face shot) is adorable. You are an amazing trainer. The recall is critical to going off leash. I hope we get to that point someday..

She's such a happy dog running in the water! :)

I haven't had any problems with keeping my dachsies lean. Proper food and excercise is the trick, I guess. :)

She is really beautiful...the picture of her on the beach (the face shot) is adorable. You are an amazing trainer. The recall is critical to going off leash. I hope we get to that point someday..

Thanks:) She just really really likes to learn, I call her my Doxie border collie lol, she's ridiculously smart. She's trained with clicker training and I use the methods taught by KikopupClicker Dog Training - YouTube and Tab289 Dog training explained - YouTube on YouTube.

Back