Greetings from California

mariethebee

Hi my names Marie and I am a stay at home mom of four great kids and one most of the time great husband lol j/k:p
I have two mini Dachshunds Bailey and Sammie. Bailey is 4yr and sammie is 2yrs. They are my sweet hearts:) I am a hobby breeder and am always searching to learn more about my beloved breed.:)
Sammie and Bailey have had one litter, four sweet girls and they all found great homes. First two Pics Below:)
Iam currently in the process of buying two more miniature dachshunds puppies, who will one day produce some beautiful babies. We will have to wait untill summer for our little man.
Third pic is Izzy she is 4 weeks old but 3 weeks in the pic

Attachments

Last edited:

mariethebee

Absolutely not, the female is a black and tan dapple and the male is a black and tan brindle. I would never breed two dapples on purpose. These are my beloved pets and wouldn't want to do something to harm them or there pups.
I did my research I have the pedigree of the parents on both pups, making sure no inbreeding, and no double dappling.

I'm glad you asked though thats the only way to stop this problem. To educate everyone!

Last edited:

Doxmom

Hi, Marie!

Your babies are adorable...we love pictures so keep them coming! Good for you that you are educating yourself and are a responsible breeder. Welcome aboard! :D

mariethebee

No worries I will post tons of pics, Taking pics of my furkids is one of my favorite things to do lol
Thank you for the welcome Doxmom :)

Tracy

Greeting from a Georgia Doxie's Mommy

New here! Our family adopted Vinnie Oct of 2011 ... he's 9 years old. He'd been left behind in a home foreclosure. He is absolutely THE most awesome dog on the planet! So to the goobers who left him behind: YOUR LOSS is our gain! [some people! Sheesh!] Anyway ...

Vinnie is a wire-hair. He's smart and loving and likes to hike. We go hiking almost every weekend and when he's out there, he's in his element, just like a pup.

He's bonded completely to our family but it took almost the entire year for him to appear to feel fully at home. He had a terrible fear of the broom, but after several petting sessions from one hand while holding the broom in the other, he seems to have let that go.

So glad to have found this forum! I look forward to getting to know you and learning about your little doxie!

Attachments

mariethebee

I just got some new picks of My girl Izzy, thought I would share :)
I love the one where she is showing off how she can walk now. Too cute:D

Izzy 2 24 13 (9).jpg

Izzy 2 24 13 (8).jpg

Izzy 2 24 13 (13).jpg