Getting some Sun..at all costs. :)

Aly's Mom

So Aly will do anything to get some sun... Even if that means climbing on her doberman brother since he was hogging the sun. Here she is sleeping on him as she lounges in the sun! I couldn't believe she was actually sleeping like that. LOL Was too funny, I had to share.

Attachments

jax's_mommy

That made my night :) Great picture! Silly pup, Jax will do anything too lol he has begun climbing on the back of the couch (now that he is big enough) like the kitties to bathe in the sun.

Random: I just noticed your location is AZ, what part? If you don't mind me asking.
I used to live there in Phoenix, across from the Washington high school. I sooo miss it there :(

Aly's Mom

Haha, Thank you!
Aly does the back of the couch too, we have out couch near a window and so she pushes the blinds open and lays half on the couch and half on the window seal. Such a goober.

I live in the Phx valley area. Work in Tempe. I was born and raised in Tucson, moved up here back in 07. Way to frickin hot though! LOL Way hotter than Tucson, and it NEVER cools down in the summer.

jax's_mommy

Haha I love the heat ^_^
I was born in Chandler. Raised in Phoenix and Fort Worth, TX. We moved a lot.
I used to live in Tempe when I was around 5, don't remember much. Never been to Tucson though, at least I don't think I have. The only places I remember, aside from Phoenix, is Tempe and Mesa.

Inkeri

That is so funny! :D Manu loves the sun too, but he hasn't done anything like that - at least not yet. ;) Both our boys love the sauna...