New Camera - Smile for me Charlie!

ClubCharlie

Hey everyone,

I just bought myself a new fancy toy - a Canon rebel - so I tested it out in our backyard with Charlie as my subject.

Just thought I'd post two pictures real quick of my handsome little boy - yes, they're bragging pictures and I AM totally biased lol .....

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Awe he's such a sweetie!!!

Which Rebel did you get? I'm looking into upgrading :) Cannon only, of course. I've never used anything but a Cannon, so I'm looking at the different rebels, but don't know which one I want.

ClubCharlie

I bought the Canon Rebel T3 IS - it was on sale at Future Shop, and it came with a bag, extra battery, and kit lens. I only want it for personal pictures of friends and family ... and of course, Charlie, so it seems to be doing the trick :)

sherlock

Those are beautiful! The only camera I have (other than my phone) is my Nikon D40, and every time I pull it out - no matter what for - Watson totally hams it up!!

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
I bought the Canon Rebel T3 IS - it was on sale at Future Shop, and it came with a bag, extra battery, and kit lens. I only want it for personal pictures of friends and family ... and of course, Charlie, so it seems to be doing the trick :)
Bah, People pictures are boring... My camera is exclusively for dogs and scenery! (well, it's moonlighting as a furniture refinishing before and after camera now :) )

ClubCharlie

I agree! People pictures ARE boring. What do we do? Smile. Not smile. Smile not smile.

Dogs on the other hand - panting, sleeping, playing, swimming, barking, growling, thinking .... endless!