My New Puppy Izzy Bell Buggers :)

mariethebee

So I am getting my little girl on the 23rd and (not a big suprise) I am very excited!!:D I thought it would be fun to share my weekly update pics of her from day one.

Also if any one else wants to share pics of puppy to now, that would be awesome :)

Hope you enjoy

Izzy 1 30 13 (2).jpg
One day old (So Precious)
Izzy 2 6 13 (2).jpg
One week old
Izzy 2 14 13 (4).jpg
Two weeks old
Izzy 2 17 13 (1).jpg
Three weeks old
Izzy 2 24 13 (9).jpg
Four weeks old
Izzy 3 3 13 (2).jpg
Five weeks old ( I can tell she is hopping around)
Izzy 3 10 13 (9).jpg
Six weeks old (she looks so curious here)

Last edited:

schierling

Oh how precious. I just should not look at puppies, it makes me want one. They are so adorable, you will have so much fun. Congrats.

Doxmom

OMG - Izzy is beyond adorable!!!! Congrats to you both! Love her coloring. Pictures are sooo cute.. ;)

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Awe! look at her! she's perfect! It's nice the breeder is doing the weekly updates for you! Welcome, and I cant wait to see pics of when you get her home! I've never had a little puppy, so have no pics like that :)

mariethebee

Aw thanks for all the comments, It is very exciting:D The whole family (My husband, Myself and our four kids) is making a mini vacation up north to get her. She is about four hours away, but we have family friends on the way we plan to visit too. The weekly pics have been great, my two girls love to see new pics of her. I usualy get a bunch of pics each week, but those were just my favorites.

No worries I will post lots of pics when she comes home, and I just got a new camera too;)

Hope everyone is having fun with ther furkids today:)

HERSHELtheHUND

She is gorgeous! Are you purchasing from an certified AKC breeder? My finance and I are looking for a reputable. Hershel needs a companion.

mariethebee

Oh thank you, she is a sweetheart too. Yes they are AKC reputable breeders and all around good people. But I see your from NJ and they do not ship :(
Let me know if you want there web address anyways.