Miniature Dachshund Breeder in Western MD

D&A Mini Doxies

Hi all, I'm a small hobby breeder of miniature dachshunds in western MD. We specialize in smooth, long, and wirehairs. We also offer most colors and patterns. Our litters are AKC and/or CKC registered. We only have three females, and one male. All of them live in our house and are treated as pets first and foremost. All of our puppies leave our homes with a one year health guarantee, first set of shots, multiple wormings, microchipped, and with lots of goodies. All puppies are on spay/neuter contracts. Breeding rights are available to approved breeders on pups with approved conformations for an additional fee. We do not offer shipping, but will drive to meet/deliver for the price of gas. We have some upcoming spring/summer litters. Please feel free to check them out on my website at D&A Miniature Dachshunds - Home

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
I did a tour of your website, and I must say, I am impressed... most especially with your contract. I like that you state right on the contract about double dapples... I like that alot :) I have 2 deaf and sight impaired Black and Tan Double Dapple shorthairs... They're gorgeous, and I do prefer deafies, but I think it's a responsible breeder that informs as many people as possible about the risks of doubles! (there are too many irresponsible people producing doubles!)

One question though, when you say CKC registered, are you saying Canadian KC, or Continental KC? My new boy is registered with the Continental as a Chocolate and White Piebald... ummm no.
[/IMG]

gpmum2

I have checked out your site as well. love the crate blankies and you mini wire red is gorgeous as are all the daxi's shown.

Hope your litter due in March arrive safely :)