How long to see grass?

Penny

Thankfully the dog run is showing some rocks now, but the yard has a long way to go. The horizontal boards on the fence are at 3 feet. It's sad to see them stand on the deck and sigh for the yard. lol

So it was official. Our worst winter ever.

But the tulips will be sprouting soon!!! :D

This is how they grow in my country. :D

bloembollenvelden.jpg
Hope you get the best spring ever.:)

Veld_met_rode_tulpen.jpeg

Hope you get a thaw soon Penny, its been a long winter for many this year. The weather in the UK has at last turned for the better and the dogs and I are at last enjoying some sunshine. Yours will be sunbathing in no time :)

My 5 month old baby out in the sun enjoying the grass. I am in New York. Some 60 degree days so far. Still a couple snow banks around though.

First really nice day here. 75 and sunny! Went for a hike, wore our little guy out!
ebebevy7.jpg

Sent via tapatalk

He's such a cutie! Love the eyebrows. lol
Unfortunately this week won't see above freezing, but I know it's coming!!

Thankfully the dog run is showing some rocks now, but the yard has a long way to go. The horizontal boards on the fence are at 3 feet. It's sad to see them stand on the deck and sigh for the yard. lol

So it was official. Our worst winter ever.

Snow here too. I want summer and flowes soon. North of sweden will have snow for two weeks still, before it will be more green grass.

Attachments

• P1030141.jpg
    P1030141.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 93
Snow here still. We got 5" on Good Friday. Mostly gone now. Made me laugh yesterday. We were all hanging out outside in t-shirst and shorts and bare feet, exclaiming how nice and warm it is... found out later it was all of 12ºC (approx 55ºF) lol

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

Back