Hello from an Army Wife

Army Wife

Hello from an Army wife and a LOVING Dachshund owner! :D

My name is Kristina. :) You may call me that or most call me Krissy. Either is fine. :p I hope to get to know all you other dachshund lovers like me.

Here is my baby girl Peanut:

CaseyKC

Hi Krissy, Once an Army wife, always an Army wife. My husband retired from the Army and I still miss it. Tell us about Peanut. She is a cutie.

Penny

Hi and Welcome from Canada!
Peanut has such a pretty feminine face. That color is called red. You'll see that she's very red when compared to a chocolate doxie.
Hope more pics are coming!

Army Wife

Hi Krissy, Once an Army wife, always an Army wife. My husband retired from the Army and I still miss it. Tell us about Peanut. She is a cutie.

So true! :D I will always believe that! :) Once an Army wife always an Army Wife! :D

Well a little more about Peanut is she is my companion dog and I am disabled and have depression, hydrocephalus (water on the brain) and Dandy–Walker syndrome.

But enough about me. I'm so excited to be here. :D

Army Wife

Hi and Welcome from Canada!
Peanut has such a pretty feminine face. That color is called red. You'll see that she's very red when compared to a chocolate doxie.
Hope more pics are coming!

Very interesting to know that the color is red and not brown. Thank you for telling me. :)

More pics will come once I can get them on here. :p