Enjoying the summer sun!

Penny

What a sweet and gentle face!
Wishing her many more healthy, happy, and loving years with you.

babysis

Thanks! I've almost lost her quite a few times. Last year came very close for her. Her immune system is building back up! So I count my blessings with her each day because I know that it could change that quick.

Penny- That's the main reason my late grandmother got her as a pup was the sweetness of her face. She's never bitten anyone other than me but that is usually because I am playing with her. The only thing you have to watch out for with her is when you hold her close to you she loves to start licking ( or give kisses) right on the mouth!

Nell

Lovely photos, I agree she does look very gentle and certainly not her age!

Your last post really made me laugh as my puppy does exactly the same. She loves to snuggle under my chin then when I least expect it goes for a quick kiss right on the mouth!

She catches me unaware every time, you'd think I should know better! lol

babysis

Nell...you'd think we would learn every time! I always call her a stinker when she does that...then her ears go back and she gets that "puppy look." I can never resist that look!

She's always had silver on her face since she was younger...being silver, tan, and black. It is hard to see the graying on her at all. The silver is starting to fade into white now but it's very seldom. I just noticed not to long ago on the hair in between the paws is blonde and she has a patch of (what looks like) blue merle (sp?) on her back. But she is a black and tan dapple!?!? lol I love her anyways!

babysis

Love the photos! I wish the summer would stay around for a while as well! But Baby doesn't think that way...she loves winter and snow but not the rain. It's perfect time to cuddle that's why!