Does anyone have red smooth hair dachshunds any more?

crystalclear1027

You were certainly lucky to have had her to an old age. You gave her an incredible life well deserved. All the pics of her are gorgeous!!!!

GJBain

We have a Red Bridle that is due any day now.
Check out our available puppies, once they are born I'll be posting pictures. Right now I only have her xray up there.
You have any pictures of the parents? I have not been a fan of the bridles, but would like to see how they look. I like red smooth. It is unreal how you can not find a red smooth standard or mini. I keep telling myself it is because the time is not right and it is not meant to be. I guess Samantha will let me know when it is the right time if ever. It has been 5 months and 2 days since we lost her. I think of her and miss her every day.

MJ Dachshunds

You have any pictures of the parents? I have not been a fan of the bridles, but would like to see how they look. I like red smooth. It is unreal how you can not find a red smooth standard or mini. I keep telling myself it is because the time is not right and it is not meant to be. I guess Samantha will let me know when it is the right time if ever. It has been 5 months and 2 days since we lost her. I think of her and miss her every day.
Check out the website, 5 pups were born at 3:30am this morning. Pictures are up. If you click on Mom's and Dad's menu you can see the parents.