Under Your Tree..

Already got my gift- Baby being a strong fighter and kicking the mast cell cancer's backside! 12 years old and still kickin! (knock on wood!)

Wandering man, I usually get the kit for coal and wire but I get glitter spray to make it look bedazzled so someone thinks they are getting something good. HAHA

Maine coons are so cool! I'd like to have one too, but my husband doesn't like cats... :(

They are! Right now, we have 2 cats (typical house cats) I found a maine coon kitten today for $40!! Which is a complete deal, compared to the $600-$800+ for them. But my husband said no :( I wasn't a happy camper lol

I don't have a big tree up. Arelus thinks it's a monster and will eat him, LOL. I have just a little one, so not much could fit under it.

There's a lot I could wish for, but that list is so long...so my wish would have to be this, that everyone has a safe and happy holiday season. And a new year filled with love, luck, happiness and good health!!

Well I just gotta say, I finally convinced my hubby to get that maine coon kitten :)
We picked her up today! She's sooooo cute, soft and cuddley ^_^

May post a pic of her in the other pets section!

it took some fast talking :) Going to try and take pictures tomorrow, right now she's shy adn a bit nervous. She finally started playing with Jax after a bunch of swats and hisses :D

Back