Second-guessing my vet...

Peanut

I had read about the extremes of false pregnancies, but my vet had me fooled. At first he said it's very unlikely that she'd go that far in a false pregnancy being it her first heat. Then he said it's very unlikely she was pregnant.. Then he was pushing me into an urgent spay... I just always got mixed feelings from him. Although, I am now aware. She is finally going back to normal, physically. No longer has milk, and her teats are shrinking. Swelling going down, and she's not quite so clingy like she was - not so hormonal! Although, I do notice she's starting to pee when she's scared. I was clipping her nails today, and she pee'd all over myself and my blanket. The other day when my brother picked her up she pee'd on him. I just found it weird. Although, I'm sooo glad she's OK, and there will be no more risks involved.

We are actually buying a new puppy on the 3rd of August, we already got our deposit down on her. So, I'll be extra cautious about her. I know my male is VERY capable of producing puppies now.

I've never come this close to an "accident".. of all the dogs I've owned. I'm glad I know the information now.