Our dapple princess :) (And future puppy!)

SillySilvia

Hello everybody! New here and from sunny Florida. We have a longhair silver dapple dachshund named Silvia and she is just too cute. She is right around six months now, born 2/16/14. We spoil her like crazy and she is always happy and playful :) In September we will be picking up our second puppy which is a longhair cream, he is only three weeks now but already very handsome!

Hoping to learn a lot here and share some of our experiences with you :)

Attachments

CaseyKC

Hi, Your princess is adorable. I'll bet you are really counting the days until your second baby joins you. We go to Indian Rocks Beach in the winter, so I know your area pretty well.

SillySilvia

Hi, Your princess is adorable. I'll bet you are really counting the days until your second baby joins you. We go to Indian Rocks Beach in the winter, so I know your area pretty well.
Cannot wait for the new puppy! Although I think Silvia will be very, very jealous!! :)

We're actually not even five miles from Indian Rocks Beach, very cool! Small world lol

CaseyKC

Every year I take my Libby a few times to the Ft Desoto dog beach when we are down there. She spends most of her time digging holes in the sand at the water's edge. Maybe our pups can meet there for a play date next winter?