New Mini Dachshund owner from Scotland

WillyPea

Hi there,

My name is Paula and I've had our handsome wee chap, Oscar Bardini, for nearly a month now (he's 12 weeks this Friday). I never fully appreciated how much love you could feel for such a tiny wee animal, he is just amazing and makes us smile so much.

I've joined this forum as me and my partner are new dog owners and want the very best for our wee man, so where best to learn than from other owners around the world :)

So, hello and season greetings to you all.

Paula

Attachments

crystalclear1027

Welcome from Pennsylvania!!! Congratulations on your new pup!!! He looks just like our Augie! Very handsome. Best of luck with him.

Stanley+Stella

Hi Paula! Welcome from Houston, TX! My husband and I are new mini owners as well. Glad this network exists! You baby is adorable! :)

WillyPea

Thank you for the warm welcome, folks :) It's really lovely to be here and have additional support from everyone.

We are so in love with our wee man, he's very entertaining and we love watching him grow. He seems to be quite under the weather with his second batch of vaccinations so we are hoping he feels better soon!

jarredfeet

Oh look at that sweet and innocent face, Oscar is a sweetheart! Welcome to the dachshund family and just glad to hear how much you enjoy having him.