New member ^..^

HELLOOO, to all my fellow Doxie parents! ^..^ I am a mommy to a mini long-haired blk/tan dapple doxie girl! She's 7 months. She's my heart...love her to pieces!!! <3

HilyBee

Welcome and Hello from Kentucky! :D Our little English cream guy is 7 months old too! Share pics with us when you can. We love to see them!

HilyBee

hehe. HilyBee is my name. ;) Yosuke (yo-skay) is his name. He is an English cream longhaired mini. His bday is Dec 24. When is your Birdie's?

crystalclear1027

Welcome from Pennsylvania. We also have a 7 month old smooth dapple girl named Lily and a ten month old smooth black and tan boy named Augie. Glad you joined the forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone! We are feeling the love :)
Ohhhh, I'm sorry...I thought the pups name was HilyBee! Yosuke, that's cute and very unique!! Birdie was born on Jan 5 2013. Love her to pieces!! I'm ready for another one! LOL

Peanut

We have Peanut, born Nov. 1, 2012. Then three days after we got Peanut, we got Nemo, born Jan. 1, 2013. We got two knowing about separation anxiety, and it was the best thing we could have ever done with these two. We got Peanut at 16 weeks, Nemo at 8, and they've been attached since the beginning. We have a deposit down on our third, born June 8, 2013, and we get to bring her home at 8 weeks - August 8th. :)

Once you get past the stubborness, you won't ever want another breed of dog ;P

crystalclear1027

I totally agree with you!!! Its like eating one potato chip, you can never just eat one, you got to have more. That's exactly how I feel, we started with one in November, and got out second on June 5th. They are best friends and are always together doing naughty things.

HilyBee

We only have one, but I wish we could have two! Our apartment only allows one dog at a time per apartment but two pets. Silly rule if you ask me. We have a cat as his companion instead, and they are the best of friends! :D

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
welcome! I have 2 shorthaired double dapple mini's who are both deaf and sight impaired. I also have a deaf cat and a hearing irish terrier x.