Mum to Suerti :)

SuertiShadow

Suerti - my velcro boy
Hi :) Im from QLD, Australia - and mummy to:
Itoy - purebred Lhasa Apso - 4 years old
Suerti - Dachshund x Maltese - 2 years old on December 26th.
My partner is from the Philippines - hence the unique names. Itoy means puppy, and Suerti means Luck.

After we had Itoy for about 3 years, we decided it was time to expand our family. My partner wanted a dachshund, I wanted a maltese. We eventually found Suerti online - he was named Snoop Dog at the time, was 9 months old - and they were getting rid of him as he kept going under fences. Straight away I knew he was ours... We rescued him, took him to a groomer to have his nails clipped, bought him a lovely, good quality harness - then brought him home to meet Itoy. It was like he was always part of us.

These days we refer to him as our Velcro pooch - you know the kind, he always, ALWAYS need to be touching myself or my OH in some way, to the point when you need to move you need to PEEL him off! :D :p Not a day goes by we don't feel blessed to have such 2 beautiful furkids. They are our life.

I look forward to being part of this forum, and learning from all of you :)

Penny

What a little cutie!
His chest hair is white, so at first I thought he was sportin' a Santa beard. You got the perfect angle. lol

Hope more pics are coming soon!

jarredfeet

Suerti is such a cutie, he's surely a lucky dachie mix to have you! Hoping to see more of him and Itoy playing and hanging out together, welcome to all of you and hope you enjoy the board! :D