Hi from Mississippi!!

Lulajane81

Hey ya'll!! I'm Amy and I'm from Mississippi. I am a mother to 3 wonderful (human):p boys that are everything to me Blaine (16), Milton (10) & Ethan (6). Then of course, I'm a mom to 2 precious furkids Gibby (mini doxie) who will be 5 in July and Pippa (chihuahua) who will be 1 in July!
I'm glad to have found the forum! I am a member of a chihuahua forum and it's great to share with others and get advice from them too! I just stumbled on this dachshund forum, I never knew there was one. :D
So now as I'm sure most of you love, I'll share the pictures of the furkids! I know I love seeing pictures of everyone's furbabies!!
Here is Gibby, we adopted him in January 24, 2010! LOVE LOVE this baby boy to pieces!!
He adores tennis balls, snow & camping!

Sassy Doxie Lover

Oh honey this is just a drop in the bucket you should see how many Doxie pages there are on Facebook not including Doxie rescue pages!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Penny

Hi and Welcome from Canada!
Our doxies love any size of ball to play with. It's much easier to keep them trim when they love balls, huh?

Looking forward to more pics and congrats on the new little peanut. Pippa is a cutie in her outfit.

lucerogina

Hi there and welcome from tx. Your babies are gorgeous. :) Cant wait to see more pics and hear more about them.

Loving my Elliott,
Gina

jarredfeet

You have lovely doggies, your Gibby has a cute smiling face. Thank you for rescuing that little girl, they are both gorgeous. Warm welcome to the board!