Hello!

zaniitee9

I have a standard smooth-haired dachshund girl Grasie. She's 1 year old and she's adorable.
And I just (yesterday) became a mummy once more- he's 7 weeks old mini dachshund boy Louis.
Grasie was a perfect pup, but it looks like Louis will be a little bundle of trouble :D

Penny

Welcome from Canada!
Nice to see someone from Ireland. I guess you don't see any piebalds where you are, do you?
Gosh, Grasie looks so long in that photo! Really stretched. lol Looking forward to a lot more pics of all the cuteness going on at your place.

zaniitee9

@penny
No, I really don't :) There are more dachshund lovers in Northem Ireland so maybe there you can see piebalds, but I live in other part of Ireland and I have seen only one more dachshund in here and it's a red boy. So Grasie gets lots of looks and smiles from people when we're out lol And she's a bit longer now than in photo, couse it was taken in autumn, I hooe she'll stop spindle soon lol

JPsMOM

Oh!! Look at that face!! I bet he is just rotten!! Lol And she is so regal looking :)

Sent via tapatalk

zaniitee9

Louis has been very busy lately, his paws are full with helping unwrap presents, with showing to Grasie how to dig the garden and after hard working has to get a good sleep as well :D

COCO

Hi from Sussex! They are both lovely looking dogs! I like the gap you've left between them, our Coco is just over 4 months now and we think we'll get another next year! Keep the pics coming!

zaniitee9

Yeah, gap is just perfect for them. I love the thing that Gracie is already house trained, she's just a perfect girl. And now I gave time for Louis training and it's so much easier that he can learn from Grasue as well, for example I have no worries about leash training couse he feels safe and comfy waking side by side with Gracie or running after her :D And they can still have fun together, Gracie has become so playful since we took Louis home :)