Hello

timmeister

My name is Tim and I wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm originally from Louisiana but I have resided in South Central Mississippi for the last 17 years.

I have owned Dachshund's off and on since I was in Jr. High. My wife had a 2 year old Dachshund/Cocker Spaniel Hybrid when I met her. He passed away early Saturday morning and we are both heartbroken. He was very affectionate and the most unique dog I have ever been around. He will be missed dearly.

I'm interested in locating a solid black female Miniature Dachshund puppy to give to my wife. I know solid colors are rare, but if anyone can point me in the direction of a reputable breeder located in Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas or Alabama it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Nell

Hi and welcome from the UK.

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. It is so hard when you loose a much loved dog, they are such a part of our lives that it can feel like a gaping hole when they are gone.

I cant help you with the solid black puppy, I have never seen one in the UK but it sounds very interesting and would love to see some photos if you find the right pup for you.

Good luck in your hunt.

crystalclear1027

Hello from Pennsylvania!!! So sorry to hear about your precious one passing, it's one of the hardest phases of life when you are grieving over a pet family member. We got Lily from Wennie Hill Farms in North Carolina. The girls name is Michele and she is very helpful and communication is right on. Bring the website up on Google, and look at what they have available, you will fall in love.

Jemima

Hi Tim,
So sorry to hear about your dog! I hope you are both OK.

Good luck in finding a new puppy, please post photos when you find her.
x