Hello, glad to be here!

Dachloves201

Hi fellow Dachie lovers and owners.

I'm new to the forum and thought I'd drop by quickly and introduce myself. My name is Angela, I'm 30 years old and live in Virginia. I have a full family of 3 dogs, 2 of which are doxies. My doxies are Gizmo a very mild mannered old man, long haired and Red Sable in color... he's the oldest of the bunch at 13-14 years old. I'll admit I have forgotten exact birth date since he and his brother are rather close in age being only about a year apart. His brother from another mother is a loveable, kissable and cuddly Chocolate and Tan Longhaired named Stormi. He got the name from how rambunctious and all over the place he was as a puppy. He's still got that unpredictable happy yet spunky personality even at 12-13 years old. The last member of my family is a Dachie at heart and I just got her within the last year and a half. She is a beautiful and fiery Schnauzer Poodle mix (schnoodle) and is 1 1/2 about to be 2 in June.

My funny family loves walks, cuddles and relaxing in front of the TV. :) Since I'm in a forum of lovers I'm sure no one would mind if I go on and on about how awesome my pups are! :)

Anywho...that's all for now! Nice to meet you all!

Attachments

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Welcome! You have some gorgeous dogs! I have 2 deaf and sight impaired shorthaired double dapples, a Terrier mix and a deaf cat (who thinks he's a dog LOL).