Hello from NJ

Where in NJ?

It has been quite a while since I have been here. I am big on using Yahoo Groups. There is only so much time to be distracted!

My ID when I joined here was Pickles & Shelby's Papa. We are now + 2 so I had to change to Doxie Papa!

Where in NJ are you?

I am just across the Delaware River from Philadelphia. Perhaps you could be interested in my South Jersey Dachshund Club
South Jersey Dachshund Club Home

Our group email is here Yahoo! Groups

We are just about at the end of the active outdoor season then we go to being email only until the spring. We had 2 killer parties this summer with 20 to 30 Doxies present. I am hoping to have a dog park day in about 2 weeks weather permitting.

Here is my pack now AKA The Goof Troop. :) Lanes Trains Got Dachshunds?

Last edited:

MJ Dachshunds

It has been quite a while since I have been here. I am big on using Yahoo Groups. There is only so much time to be distracted!

My ID when I joined here was Pickles & Shelby's Papa. We are now + 2 so I had to change to Doxie Papa!

Where in NJ are you?

I am just across the Delaware River from Philadelphia. Perhaps you could be interested in my South Jersey Dachshund Club

We are just about at the end of the active outdoor season then we go to being email only until the spring. We had 2 killer parties this summer with 20 to 30 Doxies present. I am hoping to have a dog park day in about 2 weeks weather permitting.

Sounds great, we're in Milford NJ

MJ Dachshunds

Where in NJ are you?

Just looked at your website, since you are into trains you should go to North Lands in Flemington, NJ. They have the biggest train layout in the world.

SJDC Subscribe

Mary,

Thanks for the reply. We have some "Northern" South Jersey Dachshund Club members. Our party 2 weeks ago today with 20 Doxies was in Point Pleasant Beach. Others live in Sayerville and Morristown. Our first event of the year has been walking in the Morristown St Patrick's Day Parade.

If you want to join us send a blank email to this address.

[email protected]

One of my best friends lives in Flemington but I have not been to Northlandz.

Nell

Congratulations!!! 5 LOL!

So pleased everything went well, they really do look very cute!