Hello from Nebraska

twells

Hello, My name is Troy. I lost my dear Max last fall. He was 14 and had congestive heart failure. Well, after some thought, I've decided on getting a new puppy. Im very excited lol. Here is a new litter that are ready on the 11th. :)

Attachments

• 73162_4024966202507_1015351099_n.jpg
    73162_4024966202507_1015351099_n.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 48
Wow! Seven puppies!! Poor momma. Did you see photos of the momma pregnant with the litter? She must have been touching the ground with her belly.

What a handsome bunch of reds! I bet you're very excited. Have you decided on a boy or girl, long or smooth hair? Any names floating around??

Can't wait to see more pics and share the fun and excitement with you!

Here is a picture on my best friend Max I lost last fall. I still miss him terribly... here he is waiting patiently that he might get a bone from the ribs I had just got off the smoker. Have a great day everyone.. :)

Attachments

• max.jpg
    max.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 76
Yes the mother was huge! lol... Ive decided on a long hair boy. I haven't figured out a name yet, but my daughter thinks we should name him Limo lol. I dont know about that. I will post pictures as soon as i can after the 11th. i am very excited :) thank you Penny!

Please feel free to start a new thread dedicated to your Max. You know, a tribute to a wonderful and faithful friend. Many of us miss our doxies that have gone ahead and we can share that with you.

Back