Hello from Michigan

rondee

Hello I am new here but far from new at having doxies share my life. We lost our almost 16 year old doxie a few months ago from kidney disease and am still devastated from that. Luckily we had gotten a little boy doxie, Rosco about 3 months before we lost Heidi because he has been what has kept me going. And we added another little one named Flash about 2 weeks ago. So I am kind of learning what its like to have a puppy all over again. Well I am glad to be here and hope to learn from everyone!

crystalclear1027

Hello and welcome from Pennsylvania!!!! So sorry for your loss! It is one of the most hardest things in life to loose a part of your family. She certainly did live a long life. Having other pups to take care of do help by taking the edge off a little and keep you busy. They are both good looking pups.

Penny

Hi and Welcome from Canada!
You know I wouldn't mind a bit if you started a thread to honor Heidi and post pics, tell her story.
Glad you found us!

Nell

Hi ad welcome from the UK!

At last somewhere I know in the U.S, I have a brother who lives in Michigan!

So sorry to hear your sad news and really glad you have two more who will receive all that love.

rondee

Penny
That is a great idea, I would enjoy posting pictures of Heidi. She was the sweetest little girl. Always by my side.