Happy I found this forum!

lennysmom

Hello fellow Doxie lovers! I am so glad I found this forum to connect with other Doxie owners. I am the proud mom of a 1.5 year old brown-and-tan mini dapple named Lenny (girl dog with a boy name). She is the light of my life! She is playful and spunky, and incredibly affectionate and loving. Everything I could have asked for in a pet :) I also have a wonderful husband, Brian, and no kids (yet!). And we have a very sweet black cat named Norma Jean (Lenny's BFF). I'm looking forward to chatting about the joys of being a Doxie parent, and also getting advice from more experienced Doxie owners. They are truly a unique breed! Happy to meet you all :)

Penny

Hi and Welcome!
Does Lenny have long, short, or wire hair? How big is she?
There's so much variety in color, coat, and size in doxies, it's surprising! Glad you found us and hope to see some pics of both your cuties soon.

Does your kittie and Lenny snuggle together for naps?

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Welcome to the forum!

I have a couple of double dapple mini's... they're certainly goofy balls of fun!

lennysmom

Hi and Welcome!
Does Lenny have long, short, or wire hair? How big is she?
There's so much variety in color, coat, and size in doxies, it's surprising! Glad you found us and hope to see some pics of both your cuties soon.

Does your kittie and Lenny snuggle together for naps?
She's a shorthaired mini, about 10 lbs. They actually wrestle more than they snuggle :) But it's all in good fun!