Dominick and his human from Kansas here to say hello!

ohdangiiina

Hey there everybody!
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Gina, Domimicks pet human (if you haven't guessed yet Dominick is the dachshund). Joined this website for advice and just to be around other doxie lovers.
I adopted Dom off of a Craigslist ad and it must've been fate because he's a great dog. Obviously came from a good line.

Really just here to also gather more knowledge and ask questions and to kind of fill in the blanks about what he would be considered in the doxie world. :)

crystalclear1027

Hello and welcome from Pennsylvania, hope you enjoy the forum, alot of informative people on here to get some great tips for your doxie.

Penny

Hi and Welcome from Canada!
Is your little fella a piebald? That's what they are called when the have the white markings on their 4 feet, tip of tail, and collar. They can have more white but that's the minimum to call them piebald.

Hope you begin a life long love of dachshunds. Post more pics when you can, kay? Would love to see more and hear about the mischief he finds. Keep the camera handy. lol

ohdangiiina

Thanks for the warm welcome. :) I have more pics I will put up. He's always doing something silly. I'm actually not sure what he is. He was real dark and red when he was a puppy and now he's kind of golden. No clue! Haha