Which dog breed is best for me?

Jim094

Hi, Hope you are all doing well. I am so sad as my Dachshund passed away a few days back. I am looking to own another dog, particularly another Dachshund.
But some of my friends are recommending me the Merle French Bulldog. I really don't know much about this specific breed. Anybody here who have the
information about this breed?
I have just heard that it's a color variation of the French bulldog, which is not still recognized by the American Kennel club. Anybody here who can give me the
advice about it. I will be very thankful to him.

1. Regarding French Bulldog, Google BRACHYCEPHALIC dogs to learn about respiratory issues.
2. Regarding "Which dog breed is best for me", I would say the one you love above all others.
3. So sorry to hear of your recent loss. Death of a beloved dachshund is the only downside of loving one. I have been there and offer my sympathy and empathy!

1. Regarding French Bulldog, Google BRACHYCEPHALIC dogs to learn about respiratory issues.
2. Regarding "Which dog breed is best for me", I would say the one you love above all others.
3. So sorry to hear of your recent loss. Death of a beloved dachshund is the only downside of loving one. I have been there and offer my sympathy and empathy!
Thank you so much for your understanding and sympathies.

Hi jim,
I think Merle French Bulldog is not good as It has many health issues, and not recognized by AKC. You can look for for some top breeds to buy a good companion for you.

Last edited:
Back