Which dog breed is best for me?

Jim094

Hi, Hope you are all doing well. I am so sad as my Dachshund passed away a few days back. I am looking to own another dog, particularly another Dachshund.
But some of my friends are recommending me the Merle French Bulldog. I really don't know much about this specific breed. Anybody here who have the
information about this breed?
I have just heard that it's a color variation of the French bulldog, which is not still recognized by the American Kennel club. Anybody here who can give me the
advice about it. I will be very thankful to him.

CaseyKC

1. Regarding French Bulldog, Google BRACHYCEPHALIC dogs to learn about respiratory issues.
2. Regarding "Which dog breed is best for me", I would say the one you love above all others.
3. So sorry to hear of your recent loss. Death of a beloved dachshund is the only downside of loving one. I have been there and offer my sympathy and empathy!

Jim094

1. Regarding French Bulldog, Google BRACHYCEPHALIC dogs to learn about respiratory issues.
2. Regarding "Which dog breed is best for me", I would say the one you love above all others.
3. So sorry to hear of your recent loss. Death of a beloved dachshund is the only downside of loving one. I have been there and offer my sympathy and empathy!
Thank you so much for your understanding and sympathies.

Peter094

Hi jim,
I think Merle French Bulldog is not good as It has many health issues, and not recognized by AKC. You can look for for some top breeds to buy a good companion for you.

Last edited: