Two sisters

MarilynFL

At the time I got sisters from the same litter, I didn't know that it wasn't a good idea. I have been working on trying to potty train them to use pee pads. They use them if they are right near them. If they are not near them they go where ever they happen to be. I am trying to be patient with them as they are only 10 weeks old. One of the main problems I am having is there always biting me when I pick them up. No matter what I do they will not stop biting. They do stop biting when they are sleepy. I can pick them up and hold them while they sleep. I am almost regretting getting the two of them. Wish I had just got one.

GJBain

At the time I got sisters from the same litter, I didn't know that it wasn't a good idea. I have been working on trying to potty train them to use pee pads. They use them if they are right near them. If they are not near them they go where ever they happen to be. I am trying to be patient with them as they are only 10 weeks old. One of the main problems I am having is there always biting me when I pick them up. No matter what I do they will not stop biting. They do stop biting when they are sleepy. I can pick them up and hold them while they sleep. I am almost regretting getting the two of them. Wish I had just got one.
They are puppys. It will get better. You'll see. :)