Puppy Food

Emma

Good Evening! Trying to decide on a food for my baby girl. Her breeder sent Diamond Natural with her but she didn't really like it. The past few days she's been eating Blue Buffalo Grain Free Puppy but I'm hearing bad reviews. I would love some advice on what my girl should be eating! Thanks!

CaseyKC

When my Libby was young, we tried so many different brands due to allergies. She is 7 yo now and has been on Taste of the Wild (Pacific Stream flavor) for the past 5 years. We have rarely had a skin rash incident since I switched her to Taste of the Wild.

HilyBee

We fed our little guy Nutro Naturals small breed puppy food and he loved it! They also have N.Naturals Toy or Small Breed, so it was a great transition from one to the other. We were able to maintain his weight very well with this food and he wasn't too hyper or sluggish. It was the perfect food for him as a puppy, and now as an adult.

WillyPea

We have Oscar on Applawsw niche makes his coat really shiny and stops bad breath (he was on Iams when we first got him as a puppy and this isn't a good dog food after looking into it). Just check the ingredients and make sure meat is mentioned first rather than cereal and if you are changing the food that it's a gradual process :) x

Sassy Doxie Lover

My girl eats Blue Buffalo chicken and rice for puppies and has for nearly a year now. She is perfectly happy and healthy. Not sure what you've heard but when I first did my research it was given a 4.5 and I totally agree :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Nell

There was a documentary on TV last night in the UK about dog food. It was very disturbing, a lot of the ingredients were disgusting. A lot of people here are now advocating a raw food diet for dogs, must admit I am very tempted to give it a try, has to be better than all those colourings, sugars and other muck!

Ajraffa

New Owner
My pup came home on Purina puppy chow, I'm looking for a new option too. I work in the corporate office of a natural foods store and the brand we tout is I and Love and You. I may try that

jarredfeet

I prefer TOTW for gives good result on dogs here. Just whenever you are switching food, do it gradually with some percentage of new and current food.