Need Verbage for letters to Recruit Help

sdw1961

We are trying to recruit help for the rescue and we're trying to come up with a variety of eye catching titles, and word documents. My brain is mush from coming up with just one document, but I need several different titles and documents so that I don't sound like a robot.

Can anyone throw some creative ideas and verbage at me?

This is what I've come up with so far....

Save A Dachshund!

Wouldn't it be great if you could offer a temporary place for a dachshund to recover from a shelter or owner surrender? Many dachshunds are being dumped each day in shelters and even abandoned in a variety of settings (roadside, country, woods, and neighborhoods, etc.).
The Furever Dachshund Rescue’s Mission is to act in the best interest of all dachshunds including, but not limited to, the rescue, rehabilitation and re-homing of abandoned, neglected and stray dachshunds.
Fostering is a way for a Dachshund to have a safe environment where it can learn to trust again, to heal and to learn how to become a loving pet. Many of the dachshunds just need a temporary home until their new furever home can be found.
The rescue will provide a handbook on all policy and procedures, pay for all vetting care (as outlined in the handbook), monthly heartworm preventative, education and support. It is the responsibility of the foster parent to provide the dachshund(s) with food, monthly flea/tick medication, training and care.
FDR is always in need of volunteers to help work applications, conduct home visits, transport or help with our social network committee to spread the word and educate the public.
FDR gladly accepts donations, toys, blankets, etc.