Leave chews out or pick up?

jake1133

Just wondering what is best to do or if it matters.

Should I leave things like a bully stick out all the time for my puppy to chew on or only give it to her for a limited time and then take away?

She has toys and nylabone stuff out all the time, just wondering about things like a bully stick?

jarredfeet

I'm not very familiar with bully stick too and Google shows this site for description: bullysticks4dogs.com/bully_sticks_made.htm

I think it is fine to leave them for hours since they are natural and edible. Among Red's chew treats, the raw meaty bone only has a time. BTW this is the dental chew treat is the best one we got for him Dingo Dental Mini Bones which is good chew for mouth plus making his poop more chalky and we can leave it to him all day.

Annabellam

I also have never got bully sticks. I think it is no problem to leave them for hours. Jareedfeet, the link is not updated but i figured this one would on dog bones and treats would help. I have shopped here before and i have not been disappointed.

Penny

We have Jemma who is 9 months old. We use a bully stick when it's time for her to settle down in the evening before bed.

jzami69

We leave a rawhide treat out until it starts looking ratty and the pup is no longer interested, then we haul out a new one.