Introducing BlackJack .....

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
Sorry I havent been on for a while my laptop was full of viruses and I couldnt get on with my iphone. Since here last we finally found the perfect new addition to our family, Black Jack ( KC name ), he is black and Tan and 3 weeks older than Bella and they get along famously.

He is the most handsome boy in the world but hten im biast :)

Here's Bella and Jack xxx

Attachments

gpmum2

I was wondering why you had been so quiet :rolleyes:

Glad to hear they have both settled well together. I am sure you mentioned one of them was having the snip, I hope they recovered without any complications.

They both look so happy together :D

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
I couldnt get on here Karen with my iphone just fb lol but Santa bought me a new laptop :) so I can get back on the forum again now x:):):)

they get on sooo well, he really is georgeous xxxx

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
sorry to forget to say Bella's doing great after her op, only 2 stitches and all healed now, Jack took quite a liking to her if you know what I mean so before we had any unplanned puppies I decided to do the responcible thing and get her spayed thanks for asking xxx

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
my friend visited with her 2 mini's on boxing day Ruby and Hazel they are red and chocolate so we had 4 in the house it was mad lol all running round playing together :O) if you look on my fb photos i have some pics of them all together x

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
OH WOW!!! I soooo missed this! I don't pay a lot of attention to the non Canadian regional forums... You should'a posted this on the main forum!!!! I am sooooo happy for you! He is perfectly gorgeous! and no, one Doxie is so not enough! Enjoy him!

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
OH WOW!!! I soooo missed this! I don't pay a lot of attention to the non Canadian regional forums... You should'a posted this on the main forum!!!! I am sooooo happy for you! He is perfectly gorgeous! and no, one Doxie is so not enough! Enjoy him!
sorry Sara X
and thsank you he is a handsome boy, he rumbles and grumbles when hes on your knee cuddled up so lovely xxx

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
what a pair! how much do they weigh?
Im not really sure as we dont have any scales lol must buy some but id say they are probably about the ideal weight of 11lb probably a little under to be honest x