Need Help Hi Everybody !

CaseyKC

I give my girl a fish oil capsule every morning. She thinks it is a treat, so she gets it right after she goes out to do business first thing in the morning. My Annie is a smooth hair, but I don't think that would make any difference. Her skin is fine now and her coat is shiny and healthy looking. For the first six weeks or so, I gave her one in the morning and one at bedtime. Be prepared for fish breath for about an hour after each capsule.

Rosiedosie

I give my girl a fish oil capsule every morning. She thinks it is a treat, so she gets it right after she goes out to do business first thing in the morning. My Annie is a smooth hair, but I don't think that would make any difference. Her skin is fine now and her coat is shiny and healthy looking. For the first six weeks or so, I gave her one in the morning and one at bedtime. Be prepared for fish breath for about an hour after each capsule.
Thank you sooooooo mch

CaseyKC

Annie thinks it is a treat and takes the capsule right out of my hand. Sometimes it slips out of her teeth and gets swallowed whole, other times she chews it. She loves them.

Rosiedosie

Annie thinks it is a treat and takes the capsule right out of my hand. Sometimes it slips out of her teeth and gets swallowed whole, other times she chews it. She loves them.
thank you so much for your reply/ Do you spread the oil on her food ?