Hey Y'all!

Daisy~Doodle

Hi there!
First, let me introduce my baby girl, and explain a bit about her.
Daisy is a Miniature Dachshund. About a year and a half old, and weighs 8 pounds. And she's a short-haired black and tan.
One little thing, though. I picked up Daisy off the side of the road three days ago. Someone dumped her on our road, with an opened and severely infected abscess on her right shoulder, and a small abrasion on her right hip. It was totally dark, so we almost hit her ourselves. She was nervous at first, but still willing to come to me. We asked around, but no one had ever seen her. So, the next morning, off to the vet we went. No microchip, so she legally became mine. They had to clean out the abscess on her shoulder (which was definitely not pleasant). The ran a fecal and heartworm test, and gave her her rabies shot and her HDPP vaccine. She tested negative for heartworms, thank goodness. But she had gastrointestinal parasites. So she was put on heartworm medication, antiinflammatories, pain meds, antibiotics, and meds for the parasites.
She has decided that I'm her human, and is never more than five feet away. I've only had her three days, but I love her so much.

Attachments

Last edited: