Hello from Tampa, FL! & First time hot dog parent!

jchargu3

Hello everyone! I've been eagerly anticipating the day that I can pick up my little sausage from the breeder. The day is getting closer and I'm more and more excited. At this point it's all I can think about! I get to pick her up next friday!

About her (since she's most important!)
Female
Miniature Long Hair
Chocolate/Cream Dapple
I do not want to breed her. After her first heat cycle I will have her spayed. I am going to have her ultra socialized and hopefully comfortable with tons of car rides and after all the proper set up is done, hopefully turn her into a motorcycle rider too! (In a specialty built protective saddle bag or seat bag, of course).

About me:
30 male, my first dog of my own. I've primarily trained the family dogs in the past, most of which were jack russell mixes, so I'm no stranger to stubborn pups.

I'm still trying to decide on a name... That's been the most difficult part. So far I have:
Apple (the dapple)
Speck/Speckle
Marble
Pearl
Willow
Ambellina
Vienna
Chili/Chilli
Bridget (the midget)

I think I need to be holding her before the final name will come to me, but if anyone has suggestions, I'm open!

Here she is!

Penny

Well isn't she a cutie pie! Congrats!
Be sure to post a lot of pics and tell us what kind of mischief she gets into. We have a 9 month old cutie in the house right now and she's finding a lot of mischief! The same I wish for you. lol