Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canadians!

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Hope everyone has a wonderful day filled with good friends, family and good food!

I cooked today, and the dogs and cat got theirs as well, in the form of Merricks Thanksgiving Day Dinner, and scraps from the duck I cooked lol. We all have bellies now.

Penny

Food coma!! lol
Best wishes to all our doxie friends celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend.

crystalclear1027

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Boy, I am learning so much from you all. Pennsylvania's Thanksgiving is not til November. Have great day with your family's and don't eat too much desert.

Nell

I wish we had a Thanksgiving day :(

The food sounds great, maybe I could introduce it just for me and the dogs!! is it once a month? ;)

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Lol Nell! I wish! I didn't do traditional as there was only three of us. But I cooked a duck, which I have never even eaten, nevermind cooked, roasted rosemary root veggies (parsnips, carrots, yellow and purple potatoes, turnips, yams, beets and onions covered with olive oil, salt pepper and rosemary, and brussels sprouts in cheese and bacon sauce. It was awesome! And the first time I have ever cooked thanksgiving dinner!

sherlock

That looks wonderful! I hope you guys all had a good Thanksgiving. I can't wait for ours next month...I LOVE eating holidays! :)

Nell

Lol Nell! I wish! I didn't do traditional as there was only three of us. But I cooked a duck, which I have never even eaten, nevermind cooked, roasted rosemary root veggies (parsnips, carrots, yellow and purple potatoes, turnips, yams, beets and onions covered with olive oil, salt pepper and rosemary, and brussels sprouts in cheese and bacon sauce. It was awesome! And the first time I have ever cooked thanksgiving dinner!
Well done you! looks yummy :)