Grade my bitch please?

Hope Hounds

Can somebody look at my 13 week old female and tell me what you think of her. I am considering showing her. She has a awesome flashy personality and is about 40% English imported line and 35% Japanese imported line with champions on both side. Her front legs seem long to me but I have seen pictures of champions with longer legs. Will her chest fill in more as she gets older?
Feel free to point out her flaws to me. I am new to this and I need help grading.

(Sorry she isn't stacked very well. I don't have anybody to take a picture while I hold her. The first picture is from today. The middle is about 10 weeks and the last pic is snaps from a video at 8 weeks.)

Attachments

Last edited:

Hunter's Parade

I'm not a professional judge,but I think that her chest is very small for her age.Back is straight-that is good,head looks fine,maybe that is just a picture or her fur,but her tail looks a little to high,can't understand about her hind legs,but looks fine.
For example-puppy at 3,5 months

Turned out like this

So yours will be on longer legs,but that doesn't mean she's not worth showing.

But she will grow,I think you can try.If she has champions in her bloodline she has a pretty good chance to grow as one.
Is this a mini?

GJBain

Here are the parents (Mom in the top picture of the photo)of my 5 month old standard smooth haired mahogany colored Brandy...

This is Brandy, we bought her as a pet not to show.......

Hope Hounds

Finally managed to get a somewhat decent stacked pic. I think her chest has filled in a little bit in the last couple days. If there is anybody out there who know about grading puppies for show, I'ld still like some advice. Thanks to those who already replied.
She is a mini and based on her weight at 12 weeks (4.2lbs) she will weigh somewhere between 8 and 9 lbs.

Attachments

Last edited: