Information Forum Upgrade.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone. I am upgrading the forum from vbulletin to Xenforo. I still have lots to do so please be patient with me. I still also have to change the default theme. There will be a light learning curve for members but the software is much quicker and allows greater integration with images, videos, and social media.

Thank you

Dennis

Last edited:

Tikki

Thank you - this style is much easier for me to read and I hope it will encourage more people to join and to post.

Best wishes from me and the min-monster Tikva.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the feed back. I'm glad you like it better. I was nervous deciding to do the change as I didn't want the members to be unhappy with it. But in the long run I think everyone will like it better.

Tikki

Thank you for the feed back. I'm glad you like it better. I was nervous deciding to do the change as I didn't want the members to be unhappy with it. But in the long run I think everyone will like it better.
I know that I am a very new newbie and only have a half Doxie, but I joined to learn about the breed and was disappointed in how slow the forum was. Probably I had no right to comment but I think this forum needed s a kick up the butt as it was just stagnating.

If I am talking out of turn, please forgive me.

Tikki

Good call. I sent an email notice.
Minor problem but probably just for me. Google fried all my Gmail accounts when I changed to Windows 10 so I have no idea what email account I used for this site! :eek:

Not to worry - it is now on a permanently open tab and my PC is never closed - I just put it on Sleep mode.

Tbh though other fora I am on do use vbulletin with no problem, but I am no expert.

Is it going to be possible with this new Xenforo to maybe change the colour scheme? Not important but it is very bright and might put VIP off. It is much better than the original, the one I joined, but it is oh so bright.