Diet and food

Al19067

Hello I have a 2 year old minny and he weights 20lbs, I was looking up to see a healthy weight and came across 15lbs, I currently feed him a can of mighty dog mixed with a serving size of string beans (I weight everything out). He has not lost weight in 7 months, what food do u guys use and how much per day? I want to get him off can foid bc he is getting tartar build up. Thanks

CaseyKC

I feed TASTE OF THE WILD, 1/4 cup in the morning and 1/4 cup at 5 o'clock in the evening. Libby always knows when it is almost 5 o'clock and will dance around until I feed her. Years ago, I began feeding this food for allergies, but it makes her coat shiny and at 9yo she is full of energy and acts like a puppy. You have to buy Taste of the Wild in stores such as grain and feed stores, but it is well worth finding for the health benefits. It comes in several flavors, no grain in it, and it has definitely lessened the frequency and intensity of her allergy attacks. I especially like the Pacific Stream formula, salmon and sweet potato.

( I should say that Libby especially likes the Pacific Stream formula and I like how it keeps her in excellent health. After posting this, I thought my last statement in the above paragraph made it sound as if I personally liked it, but to be clear, only Libby eats it.)

Last edited: