Cuteness explosion!

Penny

Is there anything cuter? Jelly and her daddy.

The floor gets quite chilly when the doors opens. Can you tell? lol
From our meet up on Sunday.

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Mouse climbs into my clothes almost every night, when I'm watching tv. the best though, is when she climbs into my hoodie, then into my sleeve, with her nose poking out my cuff! She's frigging hilarious! I also often wake up to her inside my pajama top too... it's apparently not good enough to just be under the covers :)

Penny

Nose poking out your cuff of your hoodie! Now where's that photo?? lol
That is so adorable.

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Nose poking out your cuff of your hoodie! Now where's that photo?? lol
That is so adorable.
I know eh? it's too bad I live alone and can't take pics of that by myself!

oh hey, slightly off topic, you getting hit by any of these wild storms? We're supposed to get hit with a crapload of snow tonight and tomorrow :( and I hear Ontario and east is/was getting hit with an even bigger crapload...

Penny

I know eh? it's too bad I live alone and can't take pics of that by myself!

oh hey, slightly off topic, you getting hit by any of these wild storms? We're supposed to get hit with a crapload of snow tonight and tomorrow :( and I hear Ontario and east is/was getting hit with an even bigger crapload...
That crapload lol that hit Ontario was the trainwreck that hit us first. I sure hope your big dump does NOT come through here.
There is a lot of hand wringing going on for the snow melt from our province and the melt coming up from the States.

Be sure to take pics so I can feel better. lol

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Oh we're in a mess! there is 100 car pileup just north of here on the main highway, and people in ditches and crashes all over the province. Saskatchewan is getting hit too, so I'm kinda thinking you are in for it. 4" of wet, heavy, very slick snow so far, and more coming... with 50km/hr winds throwing drifts everywhere.... not pleasant!

sherlock

Oh dear! I'm so glad I'm in Texas. I hope all of you northern neighbors will be very careful and keep those babies bundled up!!