Beau posing

Penny

I'm planning to adopt a new dog, but I don't have any idea what breed should I get. After I saw the photos of Beau, I want to have a dog like this because she was so adorable, cute, healthy and beautiful.
That's very kind of you to say so.

A dachshund isn't for everyone. They have many good points which we all love of course, but do some homework on them before making a final decision.

Here is a photo of Beau that I took this summer..

He is a champion show dog. His breeder retired him to our place when he was only 3 years old. He knew how to walk on a leash and had been exposed to a lot of people and dogs already. For what ever breed you decide on, you might like this option.

I love taking photos of course so a show dog that will stand and look when you want them to is pretty awesome. My husband made this biplane for him to wear for costume contests. He has no problem with it. lol

What a good boy, huh?

Good luck with your adventure in finding a new friend! Let us know how it goes.

Inkeri

Poor little guy with an airplane on his back. :p

I took some summer photos of Reino as it was his 1st birthday. He doesn't look very happy with flowers on his head.... :D

Attachments

Penny

Nice photo, nice pose!
When it comes to a piece of something yummy, they can be very willing participants. lol

When my in-laws had a bichon, they put her food on the floor and she ignored it. Then they mixed in baby food and microwaved. She ignored it. Then chopped ham, then cheese pieces. THEN they made a TRAIL of ham along the floor from where she was to her food dish. OMG!!

Give me a dachsie any day. lol