Hello

EDG23

I am going to be a new owner of 2 beautiful long haired miniature dachshunds. I am so very excited. I have so many questions.

Tikki

Hello and welcome - how many more sleeps before you are blessed with your new babies? How exciting! :)

Questions are always welcome and, hopefully someone will be around to answer all your questions.

Tikki's Mom

EDG23

I pick my girl Poppy up the 23rd of this month. My boy Jaxon the 7th of June. I have barely been able to contain my excitement!

Tikki

What lovely names and how exciting you must be! I am very envious and look forward to seeing lots of photographs of both Poppy and Jaxon. :)

My previous girl, who was just a wonderful mutt, was going to be called Poppy but standing outside being propped up against the world in the rain saying "come on Poppy, make pee pee for mommy" did not sound right. So I changed her name to Pereg, which is the Ivrit for Poppy - or rather poppy seeds for baking.

Tikki's name is Tikva, which means "Hope".

Last edited:

EDG23

My Poppy is a black and tan dapple. My Jaxon is a shaded cream. Im trying to talk my husband in to letting me add just one more girl. She is a beautiful dapple piebald. She's absolutely stunning and a dapple piebald long hair mini doxie is my dream doxie! But i understand 3 puppies at once along with 3 young children could be quite a handful, but i am a stay at home mommy so i have plenty of time love and attention to give. I think i have been driving the lady who has Poppy and Jaxon a little crazy with questions and wanting pictures. Just in a month our email thread is over 140 messages.

Attachments