Dachshund Club newsletter............

Jan_inwa

Hello there,

My name is Jan. I am new here. I have an extensive background with miniature Dachshunds, show & pet.

I have a dozen or so copies of the Dachshund Club of America newsletter magazine, ranging from 1989 to 1994.

These newsletters are definitely aimed at the show world. They are full of beautiful pictures and pedigrees. There are also a few articles and interviews with judges, etc.

In an effort to create space in our house & garage, I have decided to cut loose of some of my books and magazines. Our dogs are all rescues now. I have not been active with show dogs for many years & don't see myself active with anything other than pets in the future. I would like an active Dachshund person to enjoy these magazines.

These magazines are beautiful and full of Dachshund history. I feel they are too nice to throw away. I was wondering if anyone out there in Dachshund Land would like to have them. They are all soft cover and average 120 pages or so. Some are in better shape than others. I don't feel any are in bad shape, but they have been stored for years. They do smell a little musty.

They would be free to a good home. I would only ask the new owner to pay shipping.

I work in shipping and receiving. Once I have a shipping address, it would be very easy for me to get the actual cost to ship them. I would be shipping them from the Tacoma, Wa. area.

If the new owner decides later not to keep them, please do as I am doing and offer them to another Dachshund lover.

If you are interested, please let me know. My email is [email protected].

I am going to be out of town this weekend. If you email and I don't answer quickly, this is why. I will answer by Monday nigh

Wishing everyone a wonderful evening.